- 32000.00 - 34000.00 INR
- 1450 deg C
- 4.286 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 811 deg C
- Ceramic, Opal glass, Barium Nitrate
- Decomposes in acids
- 197.34 Grams (g)
- White powder
- Ceramic chemical
- Room Temperature
- 98.3 %
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Barium Carbonate
Our organization is looked upon as one of the most esteemed manufacturers and suppliers of Barium Carbonate. In ceramic, cement, glass and rubber industries, these chemicals are used as crystallizing & matting agent. To process the chemical, our dexterous workforce uses finest quality of compounds, sourced from the most reputed vendors. We pack Barium Carbonate using quality approved packaging materials and deliver to clients within the fixed time frame.
White crystalline powder
Pure in quality
Maruti Chemicals Company is among very well-known Barium Carbonate suppliers in India.
Barium CarbonateÂ powder plays the role of a flux, crystallizing & matting agent. This chemical compound combines with certain type of coloring oxides in order to produce unique colors not easily attainable by any other means. For the purpose of safety measures, it is used in fritted form.
HCl Insoluble Matter:
Total Sulfur (SO4):
- Â Â Â Â Â Barium Nitrate manufacturing
- Â Â Ceramic Ind.
- Â Â Container Glass Chemicals
- Â Â Â Â Â Rubber and Paint Industry
- Â Â Welding Electrode ChemicalsÂ
- 20 MT Per Day
- one Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 50 Kgs PP bags
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-2, Parul Flats, B/H. Umiya Vijay Society, Satellite Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India